2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Dash Cap

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 12:25 PM
casper4859
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dash Cap

Hey
I am planning to put on a dash cap, I would like to know how to determine what color my dash is to try to match it up as close as I can. I found one for about $114 plus 20 for the color from stockinteriors.com anyone else have any suggestions on where to get one I have noticed they range from this amount up to 300 but I'm not looking for a high end cap. I need something to high all the broken and cracked pieces. Thanks

Old 03-10-2013, 12:34 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,276 Likes on 3,023 Posts

A cap won't be any better than your cracked up dash. The are thin, and not really designed to replace the dash. You need to get a new dash pad. NOT a cap. LMC Truck has them, along with a few other places. ( member gdstock got his for a reasonable price from some other company, that I can't remember the name of....)

If you just do a cap, you will be needing to replace it again in less than a year, and will have even LESS support under than you would now.

Quick Reply: Dash Cap