2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Interior Question

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 09:30 PM
ThaBigYoss
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior Question

I'm going to be replacing the dash in my 01 Ram 1500 5.9L Sport pretty soon and I'm thinking when I do I want to go ahead and upgrade from my rainbow seats to some better, hopefully leather, seats. I've seen trucks from the 2nd gen with nice leather interiors stock but I can't find those seats anywhere. Does anyone know where I can either get those seats or if seats from later years (3rd and 4th) gen would fit?

Old 03-21-2013, 09:45 PM
Matt Nickerson
Record Breaker

Not sure exactly where you can buy seats but if they are online your looking at at least $400 each. Better off bringing it to an upholstery place and have it covered. 3rd gen will fit, you just have to fab mounts, ect

Old 03-22-2013, 12:17 AM
MAGrunt11B

Check your local salvage yards. I got an exact match leather seat for my old grand cherokee. I've seen some on Craigslist as well, around me at least. Hope that helps. I'm going to be looking to replace my drivers seat one off these days, or at least have the foam built up and get some good seat covers. I've been checking out wet okole, looks nice.

Quick Reply: Interior Question