2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

hemifever sct tuner 9550 x2

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 11:34 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gdstock
WTF? Got another brochure since you were 5? I said "I suspect." You can't really say that it is "NOT TRUE" that I suspect something.

And "chirping tires" is not definitive proof of anything.

Stickers do fall off. I had no sticker, but I had the death flash. I "suspect" that more have it than don't, with the exception of those that have had it remove (such as with a tune).

Don't be so quick to discount what someone else says, especially if you don't read what it is they are actually saying.

Your age is getting the best of you. Slow done and take the time to think and allow for the possibility that some of the rest of us may actually know what we are talking about. "Patience, grasshopper...."
I said what I said because from what has been shown, most trucks with the deathflash can't get out of their own way, even with a fixed plenum. And usually said trucks can't chirp their tires even.

And yes, I do have a brochure since I was 5.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sethcorn
I've looked in all the usual places, the PCM, Radiator mounts...etc, i've looked hard all over that motor for the sticker. Not that it couldn't of came off some where.

I'll more than likely get a tuner.

The PCM is the only place that would show an visible identification.

Here's for more info.
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...ath-flash.html

You can also check with a dealership using your VIN.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:21 AM
sethcorn
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ordered the SCT

Old 05-01-2013, 10:16 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,178 Likes on 2,931 Posts

I would also point out the death flash was supposed to REDUCE spark knock. So, simply stating that you don't have the death flash, because you don't have spark knock, is a logical fallacy.

Quick Reply: hemifever sct tuner 9550 x2