2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

OFFTOPIC Ebay advice

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 03:25 AM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default OFFTOPIC Ebay advice

Ok, trying to do my exhaust system.. I got eVERYTHING i need EXCEPT my highflow cat. I did a buy it now from a guy on ebay .. payed him.. but he hasnt contacted me yet. so i figured hes just one of them ******* ebay guys that doesnt comunicate. well anyway... got a notice from ebay that the listing was removed due to violations of ebays sellers agreement (between him and ebay) well... they removed the listing from my "items won" section.. but its still under my paypal... tried to call the guy and email him and hasnt responded to my post.... any idea how i should go about fixing this? oh btw. the peice of **** ebayer is called The Muffler Shoppe... think his name is jeff... not sure... any advice would be great!

Old 10-10-2005, 06:31 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFTOPIC Ebay advice

you need to contact PAYPAL and let them know what is going on, they should be able to provide you a refund due to the circumstances involved, but dont waste time, haste makes waste you know...

Old 10-10-2005, 10:59 AM
4DrMopar
Captain

You have 30 days to get it filed and you NEED to do it fast... I ha thathappen and teh guy shut down his ebay accont and paypal within a week, no cash to remove ffrom his account.....

Old 10-10-2005, 03:08 PM
MGDMike
Champion

ORIGINAL: vipersforsale

you need to contact PAYPAL and let them know what is going on, they should be able to provide you a refund due to the circumstances involved, but dont waste time, haste makes waste you know...
Call now!!! I second what vipersforsale said. Their are a ton of turds out there and this one doesn't derserve a dime from you man!

Old 10-10-2005, 04:45 PM
theshocker
Veteran

Viperforsale is right. Paypal did reverse a transaction I had with a guy that sold me fake oakleys. Act fast though!

Old 10-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Tani1500
Champion

you did pay with paypal right. other wise you might be srewed. if you didnt. contact ebay and tell them. maybe they can do something. ALWAYS USE PAYPAL!

Old 10-11-2005, 02:25 AM
pvtjoker

Also remember...your PayPal status must read VERIFIED. You can be a PayPal user and still not have the VERIFIED status. I had a similar situation and had to upgrade my status before filing a complaint.

pvtjoker

Old 10-12-2005, 04:21 AM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

yea i used paypal and i verified. im contacting them tomrow .. calling them actually... thakns for all the advice fellas!!!!!!!! this dude is going down... now i gotta find a direct fit highflow cat thatll fit a 01 ram... i can find them for all the way up to a 99 but it wont tell me if it will fit a 01... if it werent for this ******* my entire new exhaust would be finished... im pissed![:@]

Quick Reply: OFFTOPIC Ebay advice