2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Lambo doors

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 12:28 AM
blaze_tylr
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lambo doors

Maby its gay to you .Im sure there are things in your life/truck that i ould think are ghey .But for now STFU. If you cann't help then **** off

Old 10-18-2005, 12:31 AM
4DrMopar
Captain

Wow, lot of pentup agression there eh? Ok, lemme give you anotehr reason, in many states, they will be a reason for your vehicle to be impounded.... Mechanical means of ingress/egress of the vehicle radically alterd from factory.... i knwo so are suicide doors.... I know in Md, those, or shaved handles (no mechanical means of entry into the passenger compartment) is a easy ticket on a rolback to the impound yard if the cop has a hard on foryou...

Old 10-18-2005, 12:36 AM
blaze_tylr
Professional

Thats understandable i know that in some states they have very strict laws about car customization .But down in the south the only thing we need to worry about are hurricanes . Up notrh they are sort of rigged at this type of thing and im sure they have an over pouplaited ricer following .

But never the less im still unbale to find a bolt on kit .In one of the pics on another thread they had some done on a cummins truck but i was unable to get ahold of the shope that did they to see if they are bolt or weld on ?

Old 10-19-2005, 03:18 PM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

i like ***** put them on your truck

Old 10-20-2005, 02:24 AM
blaze_tylr
Professional

WoW Thats great .

Still got nada ?

Old 10-20-2005, 04:10 PM
The Burning Rom
Record Breaker

You're not going to find a "bolt on" kit. A modification like this would require welding and fabrication to make it look even halfway decent. Your best bet would be to take it to a shop that does custom work and see what they say.

Old 10-20-2005, 07:10 PM
blaze_tylr
Professional

Ah thats what i was sort of looking for .Looking at the dodge's hinges trying to see if its a bolt or weld on job .You have answerd one of my questions .I thank you for that .So welding is a must , got that step 2 starts now

Old 10-21-2005, 04:20 PM
dodgekid
Professional

well put man. Well put. I have seen a-many riced Rams up here in Minneapolis, and each I want to stab/shoot/gouge the owner in the eyes.

Old 10-21-2005, 08:14 PM
blaze_tylr
Professional

Why ? If somethng is not how you would like it then why tell someone els their truck is crap to you ?If i think your truck is gay im not going to be a dick and say " hey douch bag , your truck is gay " .I'll just say something postivie and go on .

Its guys like you wanna race someone and when you louse horribly say " Oh well my eng skiped" or " I forgot to shift there " GAY

Old 10-21-2005, 08:18 PM
dodgekid
Professional

it seems like you should've bought a Civic or a base model Eclipse. Rams are not for riceboys.

Quick Reply: Lambo doors