2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Steering wheel not centered

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 10:56 AM
bigearl
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After reading the replies I decided to take it up to the shop that did the alignment, said it would just need a new alignment, easy fix and said they would do it for me half off the original alignment ($37.50) so going that route. Love working on this Dodge, just seems that the hard stuff is easy and the simple stuff is hard. Thanks for the input

Old 02-05-2015, 02:31 PM
issakar
Captain

Originally Posted by bigearl
After reading the replies I decided to take it up to the shop that did the alignment, said it would just need a new alignment, easy fix and said they would do it for me half off the original alignment ($37.50) so going that route. Love working on this Dodge, just seems that the hard stuff is easy and the simple stuff is hard. Thanks for the input
Let u know how it goes

Old 02-06-2015, 07:24 PM
bigearl

So got the truck back from the alignment shop and it's perfect. Steering wheel centered and tracks straight, very pleased. Thanks again for the input.

Old 05-10-2015, 08:18 PM
joseortizservin

have the same issue on my but i installed a new gearbox and a Steering Gearbox Stabilizer Bar then took it to get aligned and the steering wheel can be slanted and drive straight

Quick Reply: Steering wheel not centered