2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

frontend clicking

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Darren
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: frontend clicking

I was thinking of changing the hub assembly but it is removed now and it seems pretty smooth, but maybe it is a different story when the wheel is under torque. the axes are out now also and the u joints are fine no play at all. thanks Also I removed my suspension arms on the left side to insect them, and when trying to loosen the lower arm front bolt I snapped the head rate off. ( the bolt with the cam adjuster) Are you supposed to have the left and right cams at the same notch? thanks

Old 11-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Darren
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: frontend clicking

I was thinking of changing the hub assembly but it is removed now and it seems pretty smooth, but maybe it is a different story when the wheel is under torque. the axes are out now also and the u joints are fine no play at all. thanks Also I removed my suspension arms on the left side to inspect them, and when trying to loosen the lower arm front bolt I snapped the head rate off. ( the bolt with the cam adjuster) Are you supposed to have the left and right cams at the same notch? thanks

Quick Reply: frontend clicking