2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Guess what I found...

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 02:41 AM
01ramclassic
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guess what I found...

I was driving in town today and I passed by a dodge 4x4 that was for sale. I saw that it had the off-road wheels on it so I whipped in for a closer look. Sure enough its an 2001 Dodge reg cab off-road 4x4 w/5.9l. It has 41,000 miles!!! It is pewter with the light sand interior with directional compass and infinity sound system. The truck is completely stock and looks just like it did when it came off the lot. I called the number on the window and a old man answered and he was the original owner selling it because of his wifes medical bills. Its kinda a dream come true for me except for the fact that I don't know what to do with my truck! The man is asking for payoff and its around 12,500! I'm gonna try to get some dealers to bid on my truck and see it they can get to at least a 1k of my payoff. I hope I can get it but I'm afraid that I'm gonna be way up-side down on my truck. If I can't get it would anyone be interested in it? I'll try to get some pics off it and post them. Later -Tyler

Old 12-07-2005, 02:43 AM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Guess what I found...

41thou? HOLYCRAP!!! thats nice dude!!!!! pewter? i dont think ive ever seen one in pewter? is that the silver color? or a gold color? sounds like a dream except for the tan int. personally not my choice...but hell dude...its a deal... jump on it!!!!!

Old 12-07-2005, 02:50 AM
01ramclassic
All Star

yea, I don't see many with the tan color aka "gold" but the only thing wrong with the paint was that there was a gouge in the tailgate. but I'm not gonna complain a bit! I'm not crazy about the tan interior either but the interior looks very very good like new. I saw that truck and all that I was thinking about was the mods I could do to it! It still has factory everything! and its a reg cab off-road! There are so hard to come by around here! I'm gonna see what I can find out on my truck, da**it I wish I had sold it by now!!

Old 12-07-2005, 03:36 AM
arkansasmp

TYler hows it goin man i was in Rville today gave u a call but it wouldnt go through for some reason it wouldnt ever connect. if you dont jump on that truck im going to i need a toy good luck selling your truck bro have u tried putting it in autotrader yet?

Old 12-07-2005, 04:06 AM
Zachtk8702
Rookie

Hey man I see it says your from arkansas... Im from Bryant... Right south of littlerock...

Btw, I just bought a truck EXACTLY LIKE YOU EXPLAINED... Didnt have a system though, 28k miles.... For 13,500 dollars... Landers in benton is where I got it... I assume some old man had it... The 4wd was really stif at first, I can tell its never been used.. Ive had the truck about a month now and I love it... The gas milage could be better but other than that its the ****... (Got magnaflows today!)

Old 12-07-2005, 05:43 AM
01ramclassic
All Star

Hey, did you have the right area code? I did put in on autotrader, and I've had a few calls but no takers yet...
ORIGINAL: arkansasmp

TYler hows it goin man i was in Rville today gave u a call but it wouldnt go through for some reason it wouldnt ever connect. if you dont jump on that truck im going to i need a toy good luck selling your truck bro have u tried putting it in autotrader yet?

Old 12-07-2005, 05:46 AM
01ramclassic
All Star

arkansasmp, its in that parking lot beside Brangus Feedlot

Quick Reply: Guess what I found...