2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

94 dodge ram van dahboard wiring diagram

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2018, 08:17 AM
Bartosz from Norway
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 dodge ram van dahboard wiring diagram

hi
I swapped engine from 98 dodge truck to my 85 dodge ram van b250 and looking for info about device which one is between pcm (jtec) and instrument panel (old type 93-95 but electronic).
I need this for geting signals from: engine temp , engine oil pressure , engine rpm .
I think this device is communicating with PCM via CCD and from this device is analog signals to gauges at instrument panel.

Old 10-28-2018, 08:37 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,275 Likes on 3,022 Posts

I don't think there is a box you can use that will translate for the dash. Older truck had a separate sensor for engine temp for the gauge in the dash, and the older PCM simply didn't care about oil pressure. For those, may need to simply add the additional sensors. Not sure what to do about the tach.....

Old 10-28-2018, 09:07 AM
Bartosz from Norway

Thanks for interesting my post
I have coonected instrument gauge straight to oil pressure and instrument gauge working but pcm dont see pressure from sensor until I disconnect instrument panel.
For engine temp gauge I add sensor from old engine because ect from swapped engine doesnt send right signal to gauge and pcm dont seen signal until I disconnected instrument.
Im pretty sure that all Dodge van from 93-96 periode (with old type electronic instrument ) had something beetween pcm and cluster when engine had jtec pcm.
Anyway also need dashboard and engine wiring diagram to Dodge B250 95 which can show me exactly how this been designed and where been located components

Old 10-28-2018, 10:17 AM
Bartosz from Norway

maby I will ask diffrent...
I looking for wiring harnes diagram to 95-97 Dodge Ram Van B250 5.2 magnum with Jtec PCM .
Diagram will included harness diagram , component/sensors location and pin data connector to PCM , Instrument panel , firewall connector , power distribution.
Anyone can help me ?

Old 10-28-2018, 07:32 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,275 Likes on 3,022 Posts

Originally Posted by Bartosz from Norway
maby I will ask diffrent...
I looking for wiring harnes diagram to 95-97 Dodge Ram Van B250 5.2 magnum with Jtec PCM .
Diagram will included harness diagram , component/sensors location and pin data connector to PCM , Instrument panel , firewall connector , power distribution.
Anyone can help me ?
You want to get the factory service manual, that will have all that information in it, and then some. Rock Auto should have them available for download, along with a host of other places. Not sure how currency exchange rates will work though......

Maybe rockauto.uk?

Quick Reply: 94 dodge ram van dahboard wiring diagram