2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Spindle issues ( Unable to find replacements )

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Ghostbusters2020
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spindle issues ( Unable to find replacements )

Hello everyone, maybe someone can point me in the right direction.
My 98' Ram 1500, 2WD. Burned the front bearings, I had to cut the inner bearing sleeve (Passenger side) off since it welded itself to the spindle. 75 on Interstate has a tendency of messing other parts up when one goes out. So, I replaced the ( inner & Outer bearings and seals ) on both sides. I have tried searching the parts sales at ( JEG's, Amazon, CarParts, RockAuto, etc... ). All of which do not show a listing for the spindles or replacement of the whole knuckle. Does anyone here know where I can order replacement spindles for both front sides. Because it keeps throwing the bearings off the passenger side.

Problem .
THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

Old 11-09-2021, 09:41 PM
AtomicDog
Champion
Received 319 Likes on 301 Posts

I believe our only option is auto junk/salvage yards. Try using car-part.com to source them, as car-part.com is primarily an inventory of salvage yard parts.

The following users liked this post:
Ghostbusters2020 (11-09-2021)

Quick Reply: Spindle issues ( Unable to find replacements )