2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Cruise control

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2022, 03:52 AM
creeperduck900
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cruise control

I was curious if anyone knows of a kit or aftermarket parts to make the cruise control buttons on the steering wheel light up. I know they aren't those kind of buttons, but I want to try and upgrade what I have.

Old 11-15-2022, 01:18 PM
HeikIlm
Captain
Received 60 Likes on 55 Posts

Lot of work for a cool looking buttons. Youd need at least one cable from cluster lights (preferably two, second for ground) to the buttons, to go along with the clock spring. Then you'll need to figure out led lights inside the buttons etc.

Old 11-18-2022, 02:33 AM
Kentucky Fried Redneck
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know it's not what you're looking for, but it might be a creative alternative. Use some type of luminescent paint or something that will glow and some kind of durable clear coat finish, like nail polish possibly? Just a thought. It's what I see many people do to customize their firearms, they use nail polish of whatever color to fill in an area, then hit it with clear enamel nail polish.

Quick Reply: Cruise control