2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2nd gen computer problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2024, 10:20 PM
AtomicDog
Champion
Received 316 Likes on 298 Posts
Originally Posted by 03291962
my name is Thomas. I have a 2000 dodge Dakota sport with the 2.5 18000 miles on the truck six months ago. The truck started intermitting dying and running and it wasn’t that bad at that time and I didn’t think nothing about it that time as time went on it started doing it more and more one time it took three hours to go 10 miles sometimes it was worse. Sometimes it wasn’t. I was getting a P0302 code what is a misfire on number two so I replaced the spark plugs, spark plug, wires, distributor, cap, rotor button the cail I thought something was wrong with the ECM. Found a used one online and purchased it while I was waiting on it to come. I got the PO 320. The truck hasn’t ran in a week. I’m heading out no problems replace the clutch and that’s the only problems I’ve had with the truck when I got the computer in the mail I put it down the only code I got P0601 I did not say anything about the P320 what’s the PO 320 is the crank sensor cam sensor and then the 601 is a bad ECM i’m real puzzle wrong what I should do can anybody suggest what I need to do the truck hasn’t ran a week ago. Last Sunday was the last time it ran and that’s with me with the computer still in it because the the code the three out the P320 will go away and then when I turn it over it comes back now with the other computer it never come up with the P320 so I was just wondering what ya think in this proposal. I paid someone else to put the clutch in a matter fact it’s been quite a while since I had a clutch put in
Please create a separate post in the appropriate Dodge Dakota forum with this question..

Quick Reply: 2nd gen computer problems