2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

new paint job

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 08:05 AM
zeekxxx
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new paint job

Dont feel bad about not holding back the story. We all got a kick out of it in our office. I myself backed into a parked car one hour into the new year 2006. I was going to put some pictures up of the dodge ram smashing a renolt. Of course there is no damage to my truck. Like zero!! Her headlight and bumper and quarter panel is trashed. The car I hit was all plastic and that saved my steel bumper a dent. Even with my super blinding new back up lights it didnt stop me looking in the mirror and turning the wheel the wrong way. Instead of driving around her I goofed and turned into her. It is true about driving when you are tired. 2am in the morning after being up all day is not a good mix with an auto. If only I would have left my truck on the street instead of putting it in my driveway. O-well.... Anyhow glad you came out safe. Can always buy a new truck. It gets too damn expensive trying to buy new arms and legs!

Quick Reply: new paint job