2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

CAT Warranty Extended

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 01:31 PM
nmason
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAT Warranty Extended

Yesterday i got home from work and there was a letter on the table from dodge. apparently the warranty on my Cat has been extended to 2010 or 200000KM, whichever comes first.

now, in the letter they say if you fail an emissions test to send that form in to them and they will reimburse you for the new cat.

my problem is i changed mine over a year ago when it failed, do you think theyll still gimme my money back?

Old 01-17-2006, 01:42 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: CAT Warranty Extended

The letter I got went on to say that if you have already replaced your cat prior to the date of the letter, send the receipts to the address given for a full refund. I called to get clarification becasue my replacement cat was an aftermarket cat (Magnaflow) and that it was not installed at a Chrysler dealership. They said that didn't matter, I would still get my money back.

Old 01-18-2006, 09:51 AM
nmason
Veteran

i have exactyl the same. good to know. thanks

Old 01-18-2006, 10:24 AM
zeekxxx
Captain

Hmmm just another reason to rip mine off and replace it with the High flow cat I hear people rave about.

Quick Reply: CAT Warranty Extended