2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

03+ headlight conversion?????

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 01:47 AM
dru916
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 03+ headlight conversion?????

I'd be interested to see three-quarter picture of the front corner...... I purchased a singe 04 headlight in hopes of taking on the project but the light is bigger than the stock light... so I put it off... I might have to dig up the light and reconsider.. and yes, i would require some extensive body work to the fenders...

Old 01-16-2006, 03:08 AM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: 03+ headlight conversion?????

well the fella thats doing the project over at pavementsucks.com said he was gonna head to the wreckin yard to pick up some 2gen fenders to practice on...might be a good idea for you do to that so you got a good idea on how to attack it when your ready to start cutting up your baby.... i need a little bit more practice on auto paint and refinishing,,, especially fading,,, before i do autobody on my own truck... i was thinkin about getting a crap car.. a little beater truck or something...just to do test crap on and to fart around in during the day and keep the miles off the ram... i might look into it now

Quick Reply: 03+ headlight conversion?????