2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

royal purple?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 11:37 PM
badram1500
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default royal purple?

Has anyone tried the royal purple synth atf? I'm going to change the fluid in my t-case and was thinking about trying it. Just wondering if anyone had any experiance with it, good or bad.

Old 03-17-2006, 01:17 AM
The Burning Rom
Record Breaker
Default RE: royal purple?

I know a guy that used it religiously in his motor (their synthetic motor oil anyway). He never had any issues. From what I've gathered from reading online in the past and talking to him, their line of fluids is comparable in quality and performance to Amsoil...which is what I use in my motors and transmissions.

Old 03-17-2006, 01:24 AM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

the guys on the powerblock on spike tv swear by the stuff...they are always showing them using it.... the wife calls them shows my "soaps" and makes fun of me when i complain that i miss it...
anyway i never used it..thought about it once but im the kinda guy thats scared to death by switching oils and lubes all the time..i find one and pretty much stick withit.. vavoline untill someone can tell me why to switch

Old 03-18-2006, 06:45 PM
crazy1snow
Record Breaker

so glad to hear that i'm not the only one that religiously watches spiketv's powerblock... oh sooo cool... i want to get on that show and build one of the trucks.. ok so i just want the truck

Old 03-18-2006, 08:35 PM
ryans590
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: shott8283

the guys on the powerblock on spike tv swear by the stuff...they are always showing them using it.... the wife calls them shows my "soaps" and makes fun of me when i complain that i miss it...
anyway i never used it..thought about it once but im the kinda guy thats scared to death by switching oils and lubes all the time..i find one and pretty much stick withit.. vavoline untill someone can tell me why to switch

yah probbley because they sponcer the show lol

Quick Reply: royal purple?