2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Soon to have 3 Inch Skyjacker stage 2 kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 04:32 AM
Spike7ss
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Soon to have 3 Inch Skyjacker stage 2 kit

I have a 96 ram 2500 v-10, ext cab long box. I picked up a 3 inch skyjacker lift for somewhat cheap. What I got is 2 coils, 2 upper arms and 2 lower arms, 4 shocks, and 2 addaleafs. There was supposed to be a drop pitman arm, but it seams to be "MIA". I will also be adding Air-Ride bags in the back and mount the compressor in the cab, that will give me a bit of flexibility when hauling. I know Ill be needing a center bolt on the rear, and more then likely u-bolts, and a dam drop pitman arm.

But what else should I expect or need for this lift? Im hoping to be running a 35. I was running a bit bigger than a 33 without any issues (305/70R16) without any lift.

I have gone over the front end of my truck, all the u-joints, tierod ends, track bar, ball joints, etc are all in great shape.

Anyone else done a Skyjacker lift, and what is there to be expected?

Thanks for anyinfo you can provide

Old 03-20-2006, 04:48 AM
Spike7ss
Veteran
Default RE: Soon to have 3 Inch Skyjacker stage 2 kit

Here is my truck, sorry the pic sucks, but its gets dark up here early

And the money shot

[:-]

Old 03-20-2006, 12:46 PM
Chopper1
All Star
Default RE: Soon to have 3 Inch Skyjacker stage 2 kit

Go here http://www.skyjacker.com/products-catalog.asp Click on the DODGE catalog button. Page 5 Give you an idea of what all came with it.
You can search for the individual parts that you need also.

Before loosening the lower arm front eccentric(however you spell it), scibe/scratch a mark across it, so when you put it back together you can set it back to where it was. I lucked out and the alignment shop didn't have to adjust.

Quick Reply: Soon to have 3 Inch Skyjacker stage 2 kit