2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

how to connect a rpm gauge

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 06:35 PM
bigblueram
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: how to connect a rpm gauge

So is there anyone with a 94 dodge ram has tried. Does the jet chip or the hypertech chip make any difference in my case for mud racing. That sux that there is no way to raise my rpm limit b/c i just need a bit more so i wont have to shift before finishing the mud pit. Well if anyong know of any thing i can do or if the performance mopar pcu would help. Thanx guys

Old 04-05-2006, 06:40 PM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

mopower just got his pcm back and installed from B&G ..they did a bunch of work to it and he says its the best thing he's ever done!!!!!!!

https://dodgeforum.com/m_436545/tm.htm

read through this thread... he's gonna post back some contact info for B&G and info on what they are capable of doing

Old 04-05-2006, 07:00 PM
bigblueram
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i went into the link and it sais that its only for 96 and up so guess that means im screwed right. Wish i would have gotten a little newer dodge to be able to take adv of all the perfromnce modules and chips.

Quick Reply: how to connect a rpm gauge