2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

dodge ram from canda vrs dodge ram from usa

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 10:27 AM
zeekxxx
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: dodge ram from canda vrs dodge ram from usa

Man great info thx - thats just what I needed since dodge has not replied to my email yet. Ill give it till tomorrow and then I have to call them thx

Old 05-04-2006, 12:06 PM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Yuma!?!?! Oh god I'm tired of Yuma! Was VMFA 244 there? I talked to a few buddies and said they were going. What did you do theier? WTI? lol that would be funny if they were. Been to Yuma 4 times. Next time you go you have to go by Mia Rancho's and try and eat the Mucho Macho Burito, no joke this thing weighs like 4lbs, its huge!

Anyway! I could be wrong but I thought the glass, like the windsheild mainly, was different. Canada had different regulations for saftey and shatterproof glass. Coul represent a problem

Old 05-04-2006, 02:56 PM
zeekxxx
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I was wondering about the glass too. I have since answered most of my questions in the last few days. I am had to contact the canadian dodge guys since the american side of the dodge reps were usless.

I like YUMA the dunes are awsome. Only thing is someone got killed on them. Two sandrails met going up each side of the dunes and they hit at the top. Some guy flew out and got run over. Bad way to go.

They filmed starwars and the scorpion king there. I thikn a few more. And I ate like a pig. The mexican food is awsome. Only thing is it makes me fart like hell. Ill look out for that place if I ever go back.

I fly for nato in europe and it was my last trip. Ill be back in GA this summer playing in the clay. Maybe Ill toss out a post and see if anyone in the forms is from there. It would be nice to hear the lift laws from a local.

Thx to all the above posters who gave me info.

Quick Reply: dodge ram from canda vrs dodge ram from usa