2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Lift= needs?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Spartan
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift= needs?

99 Quad cab 360 4x4! i put a 2" suspension lift all around "2" coils and an Add a leaf" with 285 MTR'S......I love the look of the truck as it stands now but it could use improvement...it still has the factory "front is 2" lower then rear" because it was an even 2" all around. I am interested in raising the front end either 1 or 2 more inches. My ideas would be to get a spacer because i already have a taller coil and am not a hardcore off road just a couple times a month....now for the ?'s

With another 1-2" up front (3-4 higher then stock) will i need some drop down brackets for trac/stabilizer bar etc..and what about the pivit arms (not sure what to call em....they hook up to the axle and piviot with the frame...AKA higher the lift the more those bars are going to pull the axle backwards, i think) thnx for any help!

Quick Reply: Lift= needs?