2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Interesting performance post

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 07:08 PM
mopowar
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Interesting performance post

Look up in the sticky section of this forum under merry christmas guys. Download the manual there's a picture in there. Here is an explanation:
ckp mod

Old 09-13-2015, 03:07 AM
Acadian Garage Doors Williams
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchip flashpaq works wonders !

I've changed the sensor and moved a little bit , between the bell housing mounted on the block passenger side back . Also advanced the timing on the superchip programmer and gained a few ponies . Running no muffler just cat and actually swapped the exhaust from my 98 from a 01 I have . Sounds better and it's constructed different as far as the exhaust is bent and welded from the exhaust manifold . The cat is smaller in width and sounds more aggressive . Everyone thinks I have a 2 chamber flow master or borla exhaust. I've got my cold air intake at a 45 degree angle pointing strait to the side of my radiator where the rubber flap was . Way way more air than from a fender well . I'm not a dodge mechanic but I use common sense and what I've learned and Encountered as a diesel and marine mechanic for the last 19 years . A diesel / semi / 18 wheeler filters are on the outside and the closer I can get the filter and a straight shot from outside air the better . One thing that wasn't said is ethanol gas . Even running 91 or 93 octane of that crap is well crap . If it was made before the ethanol gas was introduced its no good . Might get you to point A to B but all that crap is robbing that magnum of what it was made to do back In the day . Just my input . Going to try and port and polish when I find the time .

Quick Reply: Interesting performance post