2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

It just me

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006 | 12:57 AM
Dodgeramman
|
Record Breaker
Default It just me

Heay don't real think this is the right place but it just might be. Tani, Indy, anyone have you heard from Shott it's like he fell off the face of the earth. Gets ROTM and bails on us. He is the Sec of Defense and we are being invaded and he's not here to defend us. Just wondering cuz he said he wants my hitch receiver and it's still in my garage. Oh and I also said I would stop in and say hi every now and then so [sm=hia.gif] [sm=hiya.gif].

Well decide that I am gonna do it again wife is finaly going back to work (only took a year and 3 months for the Dr to let her) and will soon be looking for a second vehicle If I have it my way it will be a 2nd gen. But this time I think it will be a short bed, not sure about 4x4 yet but it probable will be. But it will be hers so it might be a something else who knows just as long as its not a ricer. If it is it aint going in my garage and I aint working on it. Well just thought I would let you know and say hi, wish me luck. Peace!!!

Old 07-27-2006 | 01:47 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Default RE: It just me

I talked to him saturday night (YIM) and I could be wrong but I thought he said he had some out of town business/pleasure to attend to...