2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Part locators wanted!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 04:04 PM
1969roadrunner
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Part locators wanted!

Ok, most of you that I talk to have 4x4s, so of course the way to go is up with big Ranch Hand bumpers and lots of lights and all that get up. (Not bashin', I love the look - I just got handed a truck with only 2WD ) But what about us 2WDrivers out there?

I'm not a fan of dropping the rig to the ground, I like my ground clearance and stance, but I wouldn't mind making the truck appear a tad bit lower and more, well, sporty. I've been looking and looking for side skirts, fener flares, body kits, etc. all over E-bay and the net, and have not found much for my '97 Extended Cab. I've seen lots of different versions in pics and on the road though, so I know they are out there? Where can I find them?

I don't have the sport edition, but I've found a great looking chrome bumper that will allow me to add 4 driving/fog lights to the truck, I've found a great air dam with a light package as well, and roll pans are a dime a dozen - what I can't find are side skirts! I don't want just running boards or side steps or nerf bars, rather I'm looking for something that goes from the front wheel well all the back to the rear bumper area. (If you have seen a 3rd Gen Ram Sport, HEMI Sport, Rumble Bee, or Daytona, you know what I'm talking about.)

Where can I find these side skirts or body kits?

Quick Reply: Part locators wanted!