2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

3rd Tail light

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 01:13 AM
Ram_Sport
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd Tail light

anyone ever heard of their third tail light leaking in water, say you change a bulb and the rubber doesnt seal properly? anyways i had a little water leak in my cab mostly on the sides of the back window im like wtf mate where this coming from, only thing i could think of was my taillight since i know i took it out to change bulb, well today i siliconed it sealed it shut and hopefully that is the end of my water in cab dilemma.

basicly the water would trickle the top rear corners of the cab, and im saying im about 99% sure i fixed it seeing as the bottom of everybulb in there had like water dirt dryed on the bottom of each bulb.

Old 09-20-2006, 01:23 AM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: 3rd Tail light

happend to me.. i ran my sat radio antena up through there so its a clean centered position.. i didnt seel with RTV or anything and i had water the next day.. kinda sucked.. i bought some blue (truck is blue) and siliconed it around really good.. problem solved.

Quick Reply: 3rd Tail light