2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

JUmping ship, but not completely

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 02:20 AM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JUmping ship, but not completely

After much shopping around I have found something within my price range that I can enjoy and use for several years until I can afford to order my baddass CTD Sport that I constantly dream about. Every one plese know that their info has been a godsend and I plan on hangin around as I still own an 06 stratus R/T and a 1st gen 74 Ram. Unfortunately though the 97 is gone on Wednesday. I have traded it in for a 2001 Suburban Lt 2500. I searched and searched in my area for a CTD or even a V-10 that I could call my own, this Suburban spoke to me though. It is the second Burb I wil have now owned and have had nothing but good things to say about them. Hopefully I can take my zeal for this site and jazz up Chevyforum.com as it seems all but dead.

Old 11-07-2006, 03:34 PM
JarheadX
All Star
Default RE: JUmping ship, but not completely

At least show some pics

Old 11-08-2006, 11:13 AM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

I will, I pick it up today.....

Old 11-08-2006, 01:29 PM
ripto
Captain

first time I looked at your 97's pics just now, very nice looking, hope you got what you wanted for it.

What type of grille guard is on the ram? It's pretty nice looking, wouldn't mind pickin one up if I can get it for cheap.

Old 11-09-2006, 11:15 AM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

The grille guard is from Mr. Pickup. It always treated me well. I actually got quite a smoking deal. My trucks trade in value NADA was about $6300, the dealership gave me 10k fo it!! I really could'nt pass up the deal. I told the sales guy what I wanted to pay for the Suburban ( which I will get pictures for you guys tomorrow) and in all actuality was lowballing him to get his manager to meet me halfway, and the saleman came back and said the manager would take my offer. I just about **** myself and said okay!!!

Old 11-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

Pics in the gallery if anyone is interested.... I know its not a Dodge, but like I said this is a short term truck until I can afford to oder my dream CTD in a few years...

Quick Reply: JUmping ship, but not completely