2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

where have mods done

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 03:13 PM
Racinfan83
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: where have mods done

Most of the mods we have done and posted on here can be done with normal tools and minor mechanical knowledge. I have done all of mine myself - with the exception of the exhaust. There is plenty of info on this forum on how to do things yourself - the "sticky" threads at the top of this page, and there is a forum-wide DIY section on the main page....
Find a good mechanic shop or see if you can become buddies with a dealership tech and have him do things at your place "after hours" if you have no tools....

Old 11-26-2006, 06:26 PM
yingchu777
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: where have mods done

Thank you for the comments on dealerships, mechanics and mods. What I am going to do is start purchasing them items or at least look and find a mechanic along the way. I will also take your advise and attempt installing myself, as getting my Ram running at peak performance nears the tops of my list of things to do.

Quick Reply: where have mods done