2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

v10 problem

Old 03-25-2016, 05:45 PM
Robert Valentine

last year i put new cat converters, this year new fuel pump new, new alternator it was charging a little low just in case wasn't getting enough power to comp. new fuel pump,put tablets in radiator in case leak to plugs. new i.a.c , just put new plugs and wires today had more power missfired a little still , also ordered SPECTRA PREMIUM / COOLING DEPOT C583 and SPECTRA PREMIUM / COOLING DEPOT C604, only changed the c583 the 6 plug one was all out of wack and defiantly all out of wack, instead of it going 173/642 it went 642/315

Last edited by Robert Valentine; 03-25-2016 at 05:47 PM.
Old 03-25-2016, 07:33 PM
Snowfan
Professional

Can/have you let it run at night, with no underhood light or headlights and look for sparks. I had a misfire that I could not find and thats how I found it. Tiny spark where no spark belongs.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: v10 problem

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: