2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

02 2500 valve problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 07:33 PM
erikb45
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 02 2500 valve problems

4 times in the shop??? any body ever hear of lemon law. im not sure what the law is specifically but i think it hassomething to do with bringing in a recently purchased vehicle for service more than 3 times . worth a check. good luck and ask them to check the cat before they give it back to you

Old 12-28-2006, 07:55 PM
rango726
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 02 2500 valve problems

i have been contemplating telling them i want a new truck.unfortunatley i bought it in nh were there is no lemon law but there has to be something to protect consumers in nh.it just kills me i like this truck.... well when i have it .the dealer has been really cool about it theyhave been taking it no prob every time. but its frustrating i bought a truck for a reason and im stuck in a nissan sentra.i spoke with the owner yesterday and expressed to him i dont want another motor put in if its not crate new i dont want it. and he made sure its only getting new heads. but to make a long story short i have been considering telling them i want a new one. i guess ill ask this who would tell them to shove it and who would let them fix it and see what comes of it ? thanks for all the help glad i found this forum.

Quick Reply: 02 2500 valve problems