2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Wall of Fame/Wall of Shame

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 03:00 AM
lblair04
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fame-

Hemifever (SCT)-Sean was awesome at answering my noob questions and the tuner only took a few days to get from NC to Alaska!! I needed a lower octane tune, since I couldnt find 93 octane gas up here, and within the day, I had a new tune in my inbox. Great guy to deal with!

Hughes Engines-called and placed my order for the plenum plate, TTY bolts, and gasket set. It arrived the day they said it would, and didnt take more than a week (which is saying something for shipping lower 48 to Alaska!). They also gave me a military discount

Autozone, Oreileys, Crutchfield

Shame-

Gene's Chrystler (Fairbanks, AK)- Took my wifes 08 Compass in for a "red liquid leak" (figured it was tranny fluid). After a week, I got it back after replacing a power steering line. Customer service sucks A$$

Fairbanks Muffler and Radiator- Called for a quote on cat back dual exhaust. I wanted a super 44 from Flowmaster. They said they have a Thrush that sells for $100 cheaper and sounds the same. I figure, "cool, I like saving a little money." They proceed to tell me $700!!!! Since I will be moving to the lower 48 this summer, I call a guy I used to work for in Iowa, and he tells me $250 installed with a super 44. I realize Alaska costs more to ship to and everything, but thats over a $450 difference with a cheaper muffler!!!!

Quick Reply: Wall of Fame/Wall of Shame