2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Wall of Fame/Wall of Shame

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Tani1500
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wall of Fame/Wall of Shame

done, good idea silver

Don thuren- thurenfabrication.com great products, great guy and very helpful, goes out of his way to help anyone. need steering and track bars go to him!

Tom- Tomzwheels.com. great guy who gives amazing deals on his stuff, found my wheels much cheaper then anywhere else. he made a mistake and corrected it right away and couldnt have handled it any better. will buy from again!

Old 02-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hall of Fame: Avenger 4 Wheel Drive.
They installed my gears and limited slip, and did an great job. Good price, very knowledgable.
Also for you Jeep guys, it's the home of Avenger Superchargers for your 2.4L, 2.5L, 4.0L and 3.8L engines. They make some good stuff, I have been over to that shop several times.

http://www.avenger4wd.com/
http://www.avengersuperchargers.com/

Old 02-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Mayfair
Legend

I can't say enough good things about the guy's over at both Geno's ( genosgarage.com ) and Verocious motorsports.

Both have EXCELLENT prices and customer service.

Old 02-03-2007, 04:57 PM
nim81
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

for anything suspension i love topguncustomz.com, great cust. service, excellent prices and better quality than some big names in off roading. check them out!

Old 02-06-2007, 09:42 PM
mattyge
Veteran

canadian tire up here in the north! Stripped my drain plug! Also forgot to put the hub cover back on, hmmm is something missing naw it ok, only reason is cause the tire was bought there and needed repair. I'll take it home and do it myself thanks!

Old 02-08-2007, 04:49 PM
rango726
Professional

wall of shame. desantis chevrolet brockton ma., and auto wholesalers hooksett nh. desantis wouldnt even fix the shocks on my old ford that they said they would cover under warranty. and auto wholesalers were i bought my dodge they kept dragging me along as far as fixing my truck now my warranty is over and my trans is still acting up and im waiting for a resolution they tell me they can give me a new truck but they want me to trade my ram in that i bought 2.5 months ago and they will only give me $8000 for it. thats crap they come off all nice but they screw you in the long run

Old 02-08-2007, 06:22 PM
landarch96
Rookie

Wall of Fame:

Diversified Truck
www.divtrk.com

Very knowledgable, helpful, and reasonable prices. I just dropped in one time with an emergency repair and they took another truck off the hoist to take care of me. Awesome!

Old 02-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Ram1500Dodge
Veteran

ORIGINAL: nim81

for anything suspension i love topguncustomz.com, great cust. service, excellent prices and better quality than some big names in off roading. check them out!
AGREED

Old 03-09-2007, 07:28 PM
VerociousMotorsports

ORIGINAL: nim81
I can't say enough good things about the guy's over at both Geno's ( genosgarage.com ) and Verocious motorsports.

Both have EXCELLENT prices and customer service.
Thanks for compliment! We pride ourselves on our customer service, after all without you guys where would we be!?!

Thanks for your continued support!!!

Old 05-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Dodge ram it
Rookie

Heres a good SHAME one for the books......

Jan of 07 I bought my ram from Christophers Dodge World, in Golden Colorado.. Since then I have had nothing but problems !!!

-Middle of Febuary I get a call about a month after finalizing the papers saying that they messed up.... Truck also having a ton of issues, I decline the offer and leave it at the showroom.... They agreed to fix the problems in the paperwork and fix the leaking water pump, fine I decide to trust them......

-Two months later I have a leak again! Check it out and they never did anything to fix it except for stop leak in the radiator. The staff stated that the truck needed a new water pump and they replaced it, nope still in there with 150k of road crap and dirt on it.

Will they even answer my phone calls nope, just a big dam run around, never never do business with Chris Stall who isthe four star dealer ship owner,or any of his other employees at Christophers Dodge World in Golden Colorado!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Wall of Fame/Wall of Shame