2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

White out accident

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Dodge ram it
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: White out accident

jscherencelgive this place a try for the factory bumper(s) a least, they have your grill, hood, fenders, and brackets too.....

They are #1 Auto Body Parts, dont have experience with them yet but I plan on buying new front and rear brackets, a rear bumper, and Im holdin out for the sweet all chrome bumper from Stylin Consepts.

http://www.1autobodyparts.com/Produc...mp;browse=true

Old 02-09-2007, 02:03 AM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker

this is what you want

http://www.kenmtnac.com/WiDodPu.html

under 500 for just the bumper

Old 02-09-2007, 02:52 AM
05dak3.7

That sux man

Old 02-13-2007, 06:16 PM
crazy1snow
Record Breaker

CRAPOLAwhen i had to replace my front bumper all i had to shell out was $225. of course it is falling off right now and pushing my passenger fender liner out so that it rubs on my tires (just fixed it yesterday with some push clips things that are crap).

but then again it was $225 and i'm a poor college kid so hey i live with it. one of these days i'll be getting my road armor... man i love that sahara bars set up with the stinger and the lights. think i would go with some KC daylighters though. a friend of mine has them and well they really do make it look like daylight out there.

good luck with whatever you end up doing.

oh yeah and i got my brand new chrome piece at the junk yard so it was dirt cheap. hmm that's the only thing still working on the bumper.. good ole steel.

Quick Reply: White out accident