2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Freeze Plug no good..

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Ram_Sport
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freeze Plug no good..

well pretty soon i will be installing a new freeze plug becuase the one to the right of my oil filter is leaky suspect and now that i have finally found it i can fix the coolent leak yay....

i have already fixed the leaky transmission cooling return line and no longer leaks so after the freeze plug i should be leak free WOOT

Old 02-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Rammin_it
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Freeze Plug no good..

Your transmission cooling return line, where did it look like it was leaking from? The reason i am asking is becausei have a 1999 Ram 2500 Cummins and yesterday there was smoke coming from underneath my hood and the reason the smoke is because there was anti-freeze on my exhaust manifold, but i couldnt see if there was a hose blowing the antifreeze on it or not, so this morning i went out and looked at the engine and hoses couldnt see a hose leaking, i got underneath my truck and it looked like the antifreeze was coming from the bottom of thetransmission but it might be a line just leaking down on the transmission that is why it looked like it was leaking from there.

Quick Reply: Freeze Plug no good..