2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

cracked dash!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 03:16 PM
98redram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cracked dash!!

hey everybody. i have a 98 dodge ram, my dash is pretty bad and ive looked for a new dash but all i seem to find is those hard dashes that go over the top of the existing dash. i was curious to know if anybody has used them and do you like them or not? also if anybody knows where to find a regular dash that would be helpfull also. thanks alot guys.

Old 03-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Ganderguy
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: cracked dash!!

There is a guy selling a replacement dash in the part sales forum down at the bottom of the first page.

Old 03-10-2007, 08:31 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: cracked dash!!

I don't like the dash covers too much so I chose to go the dealer route. I'd check with them as I got one from my local dealer for under $200. I can't remember how much exactly but know it was under $200. I did get a discount through where I worked though so I'm not sure if it was over $200 without that or not. If it was I'd say still under $230 or so but I can't be exact on how much it called. It wasn't too bad though not at all like I thought it would be. Most dash covers I've seen were almost as much as I paid for the dash. The only thing is is that it's a pita to install. Took me and the mechanic I used to work with 3 hours to do it with both of use working on it.

Quick Reply: cracked dash!!