3rd Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

3rd Gen Dakota Photo Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 01:28 AM
Paulinations
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bram95
any body have any suggestions? i have blacked out my back bumper with plastidip but i was power washing after mudding and it came off....i also fogged out my tail lights but this happend while mudding
redo it! if You're going to use plasti dip you have to be gentle when washing or be prepared to do it over again...I've found that goo gone removes it pretty good it you didn't get enough layers to peel it off...but if you removing the plasti dip from a painted surface(i.e. your hood) be careful and don't leave any goo gone residue on the paint...I'm 80% sure thats bad for the clear coat...

Old 10-31-2012, 01:47 AM
Jay Chapman
Default beefy tires

tell me about your dakota those tires look beefy i have a quad cab dakota i just got i want to give it a beefy look maybe a leveling kit what size tires are those they look nice
Originally Posted by Eimer123
New to the forum... Hi all

Old 10-31-2012, 01:56 AM
Jay Chapman

can you notice a difference with the leveling kit i am considering adding one to mine and what one did you get thanks

Originally Posted by dakota_raven
My turn!(not too many mods yet! money is tight)

When i bought her at the dealer before delivery!

Here is a couple of days after i got her to the house after a fairly nice detailing!

Here after leveling kit , vent shades and window tint (done by me)!!

I should be on the TOTY!!!

Old 10-31-2012, 02:50 AM
Jay Chapman

sexy trucks here love the mild work that makes these trucks look dam sexy and aggressive makes them look like off road beast i just got mine looks like mine may have a magnaflow exhaust install from previous owner i am a second hand owner, i want the beefy tires the leveling kit a bull bar nerf bars and an intake to help it breath then i am probably done maybe a topper not sure about the topper just yet
thanks for posting gave me the ideas i needed for my new truck

Old 10-31-2012, 03:16 AM
Jay Chapman
Default my new ride

my new dakota after 12 years with my 2wd 98 chevy s10 i bought just before i turned 16. i am so excited to find this forum i seen just the right mods on here i need a little leveling kit some beefy tires a bull bar and nerf bars the dakota should be all sexy
old truck the s10 was loved loaded up and sent all over the mountains trusty 4 banger
s10love.jpgs10love.jpg
the new dakota much needed 4x4 and ground clearance will get loved on many new trips to come more dakota pics to come
dakota.jpg

Old 10-31-2012, 05:44 AM
Paulinations
Professional

Originally Posted by Jay Chapman
my new dakota after 12 years with my 2wd 98 chevy s10 i bought just before i turned 16. i am so excited to find this forum i seen just the right mods on here i need a little leveling kit some beefy tires a bull bar and nerf bars the dakota should be all sexy
old truck the s10 was loved loaded up and sent all over the mountains trusty 4 banger
Attachment 17530Attachment 17530
the new dakota much needed 4x4 and ground clearance will get loved on many new trips to come more dakota pics to come
Attachment 17531
Thats a nice dakota with tons of potential! Enjoy it! I believe magnaflow is next on my list...

Old 11-08-2012, 01:05 PM
DODGE05DAKOTA

So ive been on here for a while and never really figured out how to post pics. But since i just got to a point where im proud of my truck i figured id try it.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMAGnew.jpg (96.4 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg
IMAG1new.jpg (96.7 KB, 29 views)
Old 11-08-2012, 01:13 PM
06Dak4.7Silver
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

had some snow here last night..had to clean up before leaving work
IMAG1082.jpg

Old 11-14-2012, 05:34 PM
aragon
Amateur

Just added some photos in the general discussion but here is one more for fun..

da2.jpg

Old 11-15-2012, 08:50 AM
donkeypunch
King Jackass
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Chapman
Attachment 17530Attachment 17530
Attachment 17531
Jay, I couldn't help but notice your photo of your dakota.....it seems to be parked in Fort Morgan. My best friend lives there, so I recognized the parking lot. LOL. Small world...

Quick Reply: 3rd Gen Dakota Photo Thread