3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

calendar + show news

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007 | 07:25 PM
Night_Runner
|
Champion
Default RE: calendar + show news

in 93 only 201 hawks were built..mine is 1 of 50 black, 1 or 105 6speeds, 1 or 89 graphite leather, 1 of 160 1SC packaged cars (i believe is a conveinance package)....those are the only figures i have been able to figure out, which is posted on firehawk.org....it could be said that mine is mostlikely 1 of about 20-30 and could quite possibly be the lowest mile 93 (as far as i know it is) and possibly the last one optioned exactly like mine...in all reality, it could be said that my hawk has the most desirable package and just may be the most desirable 93 hawk still alive

im not trying to sound cocky, because thats not me, but im being realistic...interior wise, it literally looks like it was installed yesterday, and the exterior, as you can is in supurb condition....the only thing i would like to do is, obviousely the car sits a lot....id like to have the engine taken apart and all internal engine components cleaned due to possible engine sludge...its not really a concern or a big deal, but down the road its something i would like done

Old 04-15-2007 | 07:32 PM
Night_Runner
|
Champion

forgot to mention, go back and look at the pic of my hawk with the trophies, look at the driverside door, in the doorjam is pontiacs build info and below it is slp build info

Old 04-15-2007 | 07:34 PM
superdak05
Champion

in other words you are sitting on a classic that will be worth something down the road. like the grand nationals. only so many were with the gnx package.

Old 04-15-2007 | 07:38 PM
Night_Runner
|
Champion

ya, u can say that, u can say its worth something now actually, idk if u read it or not bc ive been editing stuff on here, but ive already had offers exceding $40k..... and sorry, earlier i posted a page from my brochure, this is the scan i wanted to post.

Old 04-15-2007 | 07:43 PM
superdak05
Champion

well hold onto it. maybe some day we will see it forsale on one of barret jacksons auctions

Old 04-15-2007 | 07:46 PM
Night_Runner
|
Champion

dont plan on getting rid of it. my grandfather was/still is my fav person and with the exception of my parents had the most influence on me. he did leave me some $ and this car, but id happily give it up to see him again....but its just got so much sentimental value, dont plan on getting rid of it....

Quick Reply: calendar + show news