3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

new Group

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 01:26 PM
curtiplas
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new Group

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm in the process of making a new group for the Dodge Dakotas (of all Generations) on Cardomain. Anyone who has a cardomain feel free to join... my aim is not only to bring current dodgeforum members to the group but also bring cardomain members to the dodgeforum...

P.S. Frenchy/Dakota Stone... IDK if I'm alowed to reference Cardomain in such a way... so if I'm not I appoligize and feel free to delete the post (No hard feelings)

Old 07-12-2007, 01:37 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: new Group

once you make it, I'll join

Old 07-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

i have a cardomain for the hawk, not the dakota...cardomain is huge, but fquick is quickly becomingthe new cardomain, much like facebook is the new myspace.

Old 07-12-2007, 01:54 PM
DakotaStone
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let us know when you get it up.

Old 07-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Altair
Dak attack!

Hmm, this might just convince me to stop being lazy and make a cardomain. I started making an fquick before but got lazy and sort of abandoned it

Old 07-12-2007, 05:49 PM
curtiplas
Record Breaker

Okay guys its not the greatest group in the world... but its all I have time for at the moment I'll be continuously working on it.. hopefully with all your guys help... the Group name is called Dodge Dakotas feel free to join anytime. Remember it will get better... I promise ;-)

Old 07-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Altair
Dak attack!

I just made a Cardomain account and joined it. Don't know if my truck page is visible right now or not, didn't have time to finish setting it up.

FYI for anyone having trouble registering with Cardomain when I tried it there was a problem with their registration page where you couldn't select a state and it won't let you register unless you do. There's an easy way to get around this using the Firebug extension for Firefox. Until they get their registration page fixed if any of you want to register and can't because of that error let me know and I'll PM you instructions on how I did it or post them here.

Old 07-16-2007, 12:30 AM
Night_Runner
Champion

what exactly is the firebug...i have MANY extensions, but havent heard of that one

Old 07-16-2007, 12:54 AM
Altair
Dak attack!

It's more of a web development tool, it allows you to view the source of a website far more detailed and organized than the "View page source" menu option. It will also let you inspect a web page (shows you the source code for any element on the site you hover the mouse over) and you can edit parts of the page on-the-fly. That's how I registered with Cardomain even though they had no options in the select state dropdown. I used Firebug to add the option for my state to the menu, it's really much easier than it sounds.

Old 07-18-2007, 07:05 AM
curtiplas
Record Breaker

Any of you guys who have cardomains don't forget to join the "Dodge Dakotas" group. Please we could use everyone's help in making this a succesful group especially those of you who have experience with writing java or html code.

Quick Reply: new Group