3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Almost killed someone last night....

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 11:51 AM
flyboy1304
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Almost killed someone last night....

Its all about RESPECT.

Old 07-15-2007, 12:47 PM
jimboscomp
All Star

dude seriously...i had a friend do that to my truck, except...the dent is still there[:@]. Some 220lb guy shouldn't go running to see if he can jump into your bed from the side, might jab his knee into the side lol. I can't stand people who like, don't tgive a crap and like hit your car, touch it irrespectfully (is that a word?) and yeah just do stupid things around it!

Old 07-15-2007, 01:52 PM
graythang
Record Breaker

I fell like I need to learn the art of paintless dent removal just to keep up. Driving on I-95 for work is killing my truck. I have paint chips and sand blasting marks already. That plastic chrome is crap. A guy at work has an F-250 with the bug netting stretched across the front and he said that helps allot with chipping but its butt ugly and also rubs on his plastic chrome grill and has caused fine scratches. I guess I should just chill and give up on trying to keep the Dak like new.

Old 07-15-2007, 04:41 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well if you end up painting your grill you could just put like 20 coats of clear on it. I have a mini crater in my windshield from a rock being kicked up. It's been there since I got the truck happened while my grandfather had it. Luckily it's not cracking and spidering so the windshield doesn't need replacing.

Gotta say your friend doesn't sound all that bright to try and jump into the bed over the side...

Old 07-16-2007, 09:16 AM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

yup i agree anyone does that to my truck not only are they walking home picking gravel out of their teeth, but they will be walking home the next morning when they wake up in the parking lot

Quick Reply: Almost killed someone last night....