3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Almost killed someone last night....

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 11:36 AM
flyboy1304
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Almost killed someone last night....

listen to this... my wife and i went bowling last night and she wanted to go rent movies, our friend that was bowling with us tagged along, (he doesn't have a car) off to blockbustet! well we get there and get our movies and my wife and i go wait in the car for him, put our baby in the car, ect 25 mins go by and he finally comes out, after i called him 3 times! its about 12am now, while he walks out HE JUMPS and caught airAND PLANTS HIS @$$ ON THE SIDE OF THE PASSANGER DOOR! i automatically jump out and start yellin ang cursing and was like WTF where were you raised? my wife calls me an A-hole and that i'm rude cause he said he's sorry. I DON'T CARE ABOUT SORRY! WTF I WOULD NEVER JUMP ON SOMEONES NEW TRUCK. i went off for like 20 min. (I was just about to beat him down.) When i spend 1/3 of my check on a vehicle $530 a month!,AIR FORCE doesn't pay alot) Me and him make the same amount/ same rank ect. and he blows his money on dumb stuff...and doesn't have a car. Was i in the wrong to get pissed my wife doesn't think i should be pissed. No damage was done. I'm notabout to allowsomeone to abuse what a fight to have. litteraly blood sweat and tears....

Old 07-14-2007, 12:23 PM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Almost killed someone last night....

your friend is an a$$hole who doesn't respect other people's property.
your wife is too forgiving.
i'd have done the same.

Old 07-14-2007, 12:34 PM
JAB02LHS
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it was my truck he would have been picking asphalt out of his teeth or the other way around!

I remember USAF SAC pay '66/'70 $105.00 month!
Thanks for keeping our skies safe, we appreciate all your doing!

Old 07-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Kerrbear219
Professional

Now here is an opinion coming from another woman.......I would have kicked his *** and sped off leaving him there. He had no right doing wat he did!! On my other board I was pissing and moaning about how people have no respect and leave door dings and scratches in parking lots.....doing that on purpose with the chance it will damage the vehicle is JUST WRONG!
Sorry to your wife but I am on your side on this one.

Old 07-14-2007, 05:11 PM
flyboy1304
Veteran

Your welcome JAB0 I don't fly the planes i protect the planes and the base. Thanks! I'm a very nice person but i don't want my family to be driving a round in a whoopdy or POS and i'm not about let someone take away what is mine!

Old 07-14-2007, 05:35 PM
OneBadKota
All Star

Even if it wasn't brand new, it's your vehicle not theirs. People don't understand the concept to respect others vehicles. I've had a guy with a mint '56 Bel Air use my truck at a show for a beer holder. I asked him since the bathroom was far away, if I could use his trunk? Amazing how fast the beer disappeared.

Old 07-14-2007, 07:55 PM
Beazer
Rookie

I feel confident in saying that NONE of my friends would have done anything of this sort. I know they won't because the last one who did walked home....CARRYING his ***.

If you only ranted, you're a much nicer person than I am.

I did do an *** plant on the hood of a Mercedes once. We live in a tourist area and were at big tourist shopping spot eating. Came out and four old men were leaning on my Tracker, which at the time hadn't been washed and looked a little rough. When I confronted them, one politely told me with all the scratches it shouldn't matter that "they were leaning against it." I asked why they weren't leaning on their car and was told they weren't going to lean on their friend's new Mercedes. I took the honor of breaking it in by hopping up on the fender and hood. Now, you can tell your wife she should be glad to be married to a regular *******. She could have ended up with one like me, an ******* with anger management issues who doesn't respond well to bullsht.

Old 07-14-2007, 08:29 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

You were right and showed great restraint. No one has the right to jump on your rig no matter what

Old 07-14-2007, 11:39 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

You were right and showed great restraint. No one has the right to jump on your rig no matter what
Well said. I don't know what your wife is getting worked up about, if it were me he would have been walking home...

Old 07-15-2007, 03:36 AM
graythang
Record Breaker

NO MERCY!!! I hate it when people think my truck is a place lean on and enjoy their day. I can’t stand anyone near it. But, older cars you could do so without fear of distorted sheet metal. Today not so. Tuna cans they are and distort VERY easily.

Quick Reply: Almost killed someone last night....