3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Weekend plans?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 07:06 PM
Blu_Dak
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weekend plans?

Hey whats on the mind for da weekend?
I've have some Buddy's & thier Wives comming over to wacth the Sox's & the Patriots pre season game.
Some yard work and of course wash the Baby.

So whats up for you?

Blu_

Old 08-17-2007, 10:56 PM
jimboscomp
All Star
Default RE: Weekend plans?

watching my truck through my security camera system over the internet...uhm....i dunno..hangin out with my dad and grandma lol...not much to do right now in louisiana.

Old 08-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got a bunch of wood sitting out in the garage that needs to be turned into two bed lofts by me and my friend this weekend for our apartment. Also have some Autolite 3923's waiting for install...

Old 08-18-2007, 12:29 AM
mb18
Record Breaker

I have people coming over to hang out tomorrow night, probably watch a movie and play cards...on Sunday, church and more hanging out. I'm also heading to a friend's house to setup/fix their wireless internet setup sometime Sunday too.

I really should take the truck out to the car wash tomorrow, too....might not happen though.

Old 08-18-2007, 12:31 AM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

this sunday is the mopar in motions car and truck show, that i will be attending, also next sunday is the all chrysler convention up my way that i will be attending and the sunday after that we are going to the dyno for a cook out and some runs. dont any of you people go to cars or truck shows? if there arnt any start creating some or is it just night runner and i that attend?

Old 08-18-2007, 12:52 AM
Altair
Dak attack!

ORIGINAL: superdak05

this sunday is the mopar in motions car and truck show, that i will be attending, also next sunday is the all chrysler convention up my way that i will be attending and the sunday after that we are going to the dyno for a cook out and some runs. dont any of you people go to cars or truck shows? if there arnt any start creating some or is it just night runner and i that attend?
To be honest I don't really think my poor little almost-stock dak is show material right now, and I'm usually low on time to clean it really well. I guess I'm a little self conscious about it because I feel like if I went to a show I'd want to go with the truck absolutely spotless and gleaming and just overall looking better than it does now. Maybe when I get some more mods...

Old 08-18-2007, 01:26 AM
superdak05
Champion

most of the shows i attend too, are for a needy or disable child. your truck does not have to be spotless. trucks of all makes show up and we payour entry fee , with 1/2 goes to the family and the other for trophies.its the fun of it just too hang out with a group of people you never met, who drive all different types of trucks

Old 08-18-2007, 11:57 AM
keachers
Professional

ive took mine to a few car shows, although i have a 6 inch scratch in the back from where my wife backed into a mailbox. havent won anything but i like the whole scene and life of car and truck shows, you can learn alot and meet alot of people. hopefully when i get some mods done i will go to as many as i can. are any of you guys in any sort of a car or truck club??

Old 08-18-2007, 12:34 PM
superdak05
Champion

i below to www.dodgetruckworld.com and it is a great club. we have gtg's from all over. go to the site and click on the forums link. scroll down to almost the bottom and there are state chapters. click on your state and see whats up. to join, all you need is 20 post and you can be a member. also there are more then enough people on the site for help, just like www.dodgeforum.com has

Old 08-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Altair
Dak attack!

Just finished helping my dad finish up our built-in barbeque on the back patio. Still needs a few cabinet doors on one side and landscapin around the patio but the BBQ is getting broken in tonight Maybe I'll post a few pics of it later.

Quick Reply: Weekend plans?