3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

speakers

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2007 | 01:22 PM
turbot_bird
|
Record Breaker
Default speakers

I went to the dodge dealership today to get touchup paint and ran into a kicker speaker guy giving them a new catalog. he has new better oem speakers that they are selling. I asked him about subs and said they are working on something for our trucks and told him about this site and dakotaquadsquad. he wrote the sites down so I think he will probably give us a visit

Old 08-30-2007 | 04:22 PM
graythang
Record Breaker
Default RE: speakers

Kicker is going into full partner with Chrysler on custom fit boxes tuned just for the model of application installation. They have been in the parts dept for several years with some stuff but now they are going all out on this. They did a Magnum as a project car and the bass bin was huge with dual 15s and also dual 12s depending on your wallet. It's cool when the factory gets into stuff like this. It also gets pricy.

Old 08-30-2007 | 11:28 PM
turbot_bird
|
Record Breaker

he said its cheaper then aftermarket. he also said he just got done with the challenger!

Old 08-31-2007 | 12:33 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

well kickers headquarters is here in stillwater, where i go to school. they have a huge sale here every year and everything is dirt cheap...i was always a JL kind of guy though.

Quick Reply: speakers