3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

upgrade to forum?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 09:37 PM
trucky
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: upgrade to forum?

i honestly just didnt LOOK There...i've never seen a search at the bottom of a page before, especially with so many tabs on top i always thought search would be there... but my bad, plead ignorance.

Old 09-12-2007, 09:53 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

does any body else have to sign in every time you enter the site now? mine started doing it about a week ago.

Old 09-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jonnymagnum

does any body else have to sign in every time you enter the site now? mine started doing it about a week ago.
Happened to me once, have you tried deleting all cookies and clearing your cache? That fixed the problem for me.

Old 09-12-2007, 10:52 PM
mb18
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmm...that one's never happened to me. Rich is right, though...that oughta fix ya right up.

Old 09-13-2007, 12:48 AM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ericemery

I think the eastcoast/westcoast sing ins need to be condensed into one thread, we can clean that top area up and organize it better to help the "noobies."
I agree, it doesn't seem like we need them seperated and having less threads up there at the top would make it less confusing (and also more likely people will see and use them). Also along that note the Vinyl DIY is a very good write up but shouldn't it go in the 3rd Gen DIY section? (Note for myself in case I forget: I need to finish up the speaker DIY that's buried many pages back by now and request to put it in there)

ORIGINAL: ericemery
So I haven't been any help as of late, but I wouldn't mind trying to make the 3rd gen dak forum a more organized and easy to use place. Lets face it. the majority of users here are younger guys. Especially the new folks. (btw Hi to all the new people!) and maybe they aren't versed in forum use. So we should make it easy for them to learn. Not become a bunch of "search ****'s". [/Rant]<--- thats for you frenchy! lol
I agree, I'm willing to help with whatever around here so if anyone has an idea... (Spend too much time on here anyways, might as well try to be useful while I'm at it )

Quick Reply: upgrade to forum?