3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

New Pictures of my TRX

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 11:12 AM
importkiller76
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Pictures of my TRX

Hey guys I promised some current pictures of my truck with my color matched fender flares. I'll also attatch a picture of the truck after some dumb woman hit it while it was PARKED in a parking lot!

[IMG]local://upfiles/76169/BF41745837C445FBB73276E0E8A7B4FB.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/76169/1B9462EF036E4ADC887024F548936647.jpg[/IMG]

Old 10-25-2007, 12:00 PM
jimboscomp
All Star
Default RE: New Pictures of my TRX

holy crap...lovely dent...hope she's getting that fixed for you!

Old 10-25-2007, 12:08 PM
teva_feet
Professional

nice ride, shame about the side getting messed up by the parking lot ****.....some people should NEVER get behind the wheel

Old 10-25-2007, 12:14 PM
mb18
Record Breaker

I like the fender flares a lot....they look real nice with the nerf bars. That sucks that it got hit, though. I've been there, though not quite to that degree, and not with my Dakota.

Old 10-25-2007, 12:20 PM
tuffone20
Professional

Looking at the top photo it looks like that damage has already been fixed? As the botten one doesn't have the fender flares on and the top one does.
Nice ride and I don't know what I would do if some one hit my truck like that!!! LOL
When I got rear ended3 things saved the guy from seeing me go off on him, 1. I was on my cell phone talking to the wife, 2. right where it happened there was a HighWay Patrol car, 3. it only damaged the bumper!!

Old 10-25-2007, 12:34 PM
importkiller76
Veteran

Yea the top picture is after I got it fixed, got the flares put on after the accident. The "parking lot ****", as teva put it lol, was very lucky I didn't see her do it. I was watching a lacrosse game and was called to security. I could see my truck from the front doors and by the time i got there I was severly pissed off. The cops were already there so I decided to keep my anger under control. The kicker is that after my truck was in the shop I found out that she didn't have insurace, and was attempting to do a donut when she smacked my truck. We have government insurance here so they sued her for the expenses since she didn't have a drivers licsence or insurance so i didn't have to pay a thing.

Old 10-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: importkiller76

Yea the top picture is after I got it fixed, got the flares put on after the accident. The "parking lot ****", as teva put it lol, was very lucky I didn't see her do it. I was watching a lacrosse game and was called to security. I could see my truck from the front doors and by the time i got there I was severly pissed off. The cops were already there so I decided to keep my anger under control. The kicker is that after my truck was in the shop I found out that she didn't have insurace, and was attempting to do a donut when she smacked my truck. We have government insurance here so they sued her for the expenses since she didn't have a drivers licsence or insurance so i didn't have to pay a thing.
What the hell is wrong with people these days?

No license, no insurance, and she decides she should do something which calls a lot of attention to herself and requires a decent bit of space then do it right next to parked vehicles?!!?? I'm glad it worked out for you and you didn't flip out on her, I think I would have ended up getting arrested...

Old 10-25-2007, 01:32 PM
importkiller76
Veteran

It's a very good thing I didn't know any of that at the time, or I would probably be in jail lol.

Quick Reply: New Pictures of my TRX