3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Q for those w/ 4x4 & the TM level kit.. (pix inside)

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 11:07 PM
Damn Dirty Ape
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Q for those w/ 4x4 & the TM level kit.. (pix inside)

ORIGINAL: bearkat

The TRX4 1 inch extra ride height is only on the back wheels, the front is the same. A little decieving in their ads but it is what it is. Therefore the rake is more noticable on the TRX until you install a leveling kit. Alan
but if you look at the front cv shaft angle of an SLT/Laramie or ST with the TM kitw/o the trx4, the angle is a lot less than it is with mine. something is different somewhere in the front.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:24 PM
pro4x4
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Q for those w/ 4x4 & the TM level kit.. (pix inside)

ORIGINAL: nowick

it went on top of the strut i think it was a truxx. the website says it works with4x4 but it didnt bought it off this site dont want to mention any names but he ripped me off.
Your not the only one truxxx screwed. I emailed them before I bought the kit and they told me it would work for the 4x4. Well went to do alignment and same thing binding issues. The guy at the alignment shop said it couldn't be the kit and told me to take it to the dealer since it might be a warranty issue. The dealer didn't even notice the kit and told me I jumped my truck and the frame might be bent. What morons. Cost me 295 bucks to have the kit removed. Had the dealer do it since they already had my whole front end torn apart.

Quick Reply: Q for those w/ 4x4 & the TM level kit.. (pix inside)