3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Lucky CC Guys

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 10:13 PM
Night_Runner
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lucky CC Guys

maybe im picky, but i know quality when i see it. i had a whole JL Audio system in my ram, and after that, would own no other speaker/sub/ or amp for any of my vehicles. unfortunately, i dont have a system for my truck, and i dont want anything real loud like in my ram. down the road, i would like to sound deaden my truck and get some new speakers and 1 sub, just to get a nice sound. not too loud, i already went thru that phase. anyway, damn CC ppl are lucky. since i only want JL Audio, and i want to retain function of my back seat, i have to wait on a "stealthbox"....it seems, jl came out with a stealthbox for you CC guys. i havent seen one for the QC yet!!!!

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_s...hp?fit_id=1565

Old 11-27-2007, 10:44 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts
Default RE: Lucky CC Guys

just wondering why you got a qc night runner, i would rather have the club

and where is my flame work???????? just wondering bc i wanted to use it in a new sig

Old 11-27-2007, 10:52 PM
BAdassR/T
Record Breaker

dam i want some JLs but the same dont want it too loud just enough, i hope they come out with something!

Old 11-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

ORIGINAL: shrpshtr325

just wondering why you got a qc night runner, i would rather have the club

and where is my flame work???????? just wondering bc i wanted to use it in a new sig
actually, i just got on and was about to PM you asking you to me exactly what you want, and what pics you want used, the theme ect. im bored and have a chunk of time on my hands. my inbox was full also, so i deleted the whole deal. pm on its way

Old 11-27-2007, 11:01 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

ORIGINAL: BAdassR/T

dam i want some JLs but the same dont want it too loud just enough, i hope they come out with something!
if they use 1 10w3v3 or a v2 as in the cc stealthbox for our trucks, that would be awesome, although the w1 series is a much better candidate for use in a stealthbox for our trucks due to the actual depth of the sub. i would assume they would use a 10 or even an 8w1v2 in the quad cabs bc of the area to work with under the rear seat. that paired with some sound deadening, nice speakers, nice hq wires/connections, and a good amp would actually sound great for what i would want.

the 2 12w3v2s in a ported box, in my reg cab ram hit extremely hard, but were made in a specific box for those 2 subs and for the area of my truck. shoot, that was a $400+ box i had, but it sounded much better than any of the other 2 boxes i had previous. there is a big differance. get the wrong box for your SPECIFIC application, and any sub wont be even near its potential.

Old 11-27-2007, 11:28 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

ORIGINAL: ericemery

a good box makes a crappy sub sound ok, and a good sub sound awesome... an awesome sub is tent-pitching good.

thats what i was gettin at

Old 11-28-2007, 12:08 AM
Night_Runner
Champion

ORIGINAL: ericemery

you know what I would like JL to put in the QC stealth boxes... the new W1V2's... they sound incredible. not super loud, but the quality is awesome...
what else do you expect from jl? thats why i got them in the 1st place, and after having them, there isnt much of anything else i would consider

i know some ppl would say rockford, eclipse, alpine, kicker (whos main base is down the road from my college), ect and so in is comparable, but truth be told, they arnt. sure some type x's and some power t2's hit hard and sound good, but imo the quality of jl isnt touched by 99% of the brands out there

but thats just my .02

Quick Reply: Lucky CC Guys