3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

ALL light covers

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 08:29 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've thought about that before. I think it would look pretty awesome

Old 08-14-2008, 09:03 PM
baracis
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02
hmmmm, interesting...I like my NRs
I like that your truck is smashed to hell! (please nobody hit mine for saying that)

Old 08-14-2008, 09:06 PM
baracis
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Altair
Sounds like you've got it all figured out

I've never bought from either company so I don't have much to say about either, I usually buy stuff from AutoAnything or Performance Products.

Hey bro, I checked those two sites out and neither had the ventshade headlight cover.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:14 PM
baracis
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ericemery
wow, kinda harsh. lol
hehehe I would never really wish anyone's truck get smashed...happened to me WAY too many times. I know the pain.

Originally Posted by Triggerhappy
Do not go through autobarn, they take forever. I ordered my covers through them and it took the three weeks. I'd go through autopartswarehouse if it was me
Yea, autopartswarehouse.com was all trying to pretend that autobarn wasn't selling them for 49.95. He was trying to tell me sorry no deal when I linked the link to him in online chat. haha he paused for like 5 minutes...i'm sure he was cussing! hahaha So yea, it's gonna be worth the laugh to make the lower the price. I'm guessing that THEY NO LIKEY LOW PRICE!

**EDIT** Thnx for making it all one post man. I wasn't sure how to do it with 2 quotes.

Last edited by baracis; 08-14-2008 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Please use the edit button instead of making two posts in a row.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Triggerhappy
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The reason why is that when you order through autobarn they recieve the order, the forward that order, to in my case Lund, for then Lund then sends me the headlight covers. Autobarn seems to a middleman that doesn't even stock the part.

Old 08-15-2008, 12:04 PM
baracis
Record Breaker

Okey doke. Paid for my tonneau cover and tail light covers today. Should have them to my house and installed by next week! Purchased both online for a grand total of $74! I'm happy about it. Can't find anymore custom 3rd brake lights on there Autopartswarehouse tonight for the ventshade front covers! $58...not too shabby.

Old 08-15-2008, 04:07 PM
baracis
Record Breaker

Just placed my order for the headlight covers!! Woot. I'll post pics in a few. Had two people from live chat on at the same time. Told one what I was doing and they beat the other sites price match. Woot!! So 55.90 total.

Old 08-15-2008, 05:24 PM
baracis
Record Breaker

Can't find any pics really...haha. Guess I'll post some when I put them on! Still looking for an all black 3rd brake light cover though. Or one that says either "3rd Gen" or "MOPAR" but it's gotta be black.

Quick Reply: ALL light covers