3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

got to be kidding.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 11:19 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

OOOh hes acting like Rich now Flexing his Mod MUSCLES

Old 09-23-2008, 11:20 PM
Frenchy
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no.

I must have missed all the bickering, I just read the first few pages, and quit caring...

Old 09-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Cuban11182
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't pretend to know the job of the moderator, nor do I want to be one. I'm currently overseas with 76 days to go till I'm back state side (WOOOO HOOOO). I do nothing while I'm not at sea but sit on my computer and read all my forums. I have noticed that this forum has become more of a group of buddies talking about issues that have no relavance being in the 3rd Gen Dakota forum. They should be moved to general, or even better, maybe make a General/BS/Non-related section for the Dakotas. That way when someone comes on the forum to read about new products that have been release or in development they can read about that. I think that the forum is dedicated to 3rd Gen Dakotas, not to BS "so what are you going to eat for dinner". Once a Topic runs rampant, like this one did 8 pages ago, it should be closed. At least that's what they do on other forums, but this isn't other forums is it.

Midnight you're right I don't have to read it, but you can keep your mouth closed right? How is him bitching about the site bothering you so much?

So now you are going to say " No one else here is tired of this dude bitchin' about stupid crap and puttin' down the forum that he's posted in 2,727 times?" for me right. I don't need to post 19K worth of posts on a forum to have a knowledge of internet forums. How in the hell do you have the time to post close to 15 posts per day. Get out and enjoy the sunshine, you're in Florida for god sakes. Go to the beach. Go for a walk. Get off the damn computer. :-)

Old 09-24-2008, 12:01 AM
Cuban11182
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ericemery
I dont flex my mod muscles...

But I am thinking this is going nowhere but off topic...

Your just figuring that out. LOL "got to be kidding" right?

Old 09-24-2008, 12:22 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cuban11182

Midnight you're right I don't have to read it, but you can keep your mouth closed right? How is him bitching about the site bothering you so much?

So now you are going to say " No one else here is tired of this dude bitchin' about stupid crap and puttin' down the forum that he's posted in 2,727 times?" for me right. I don't need to post 19K worth of posts on a forum to have a knowledge of internet forums. How in the hell do you have the time to post close to 15 posts per day. Get out and enjoy the sunshine, you're in Florida for god sakes. Go to the beach. Go for a walk. Get off the damn computer. :-)

Look who decided to come back to argue in a thread that he doesn't (or shouldn't) care about. Get your panties out of a wad. Again, I say, if you don't like it, you don't have to click it. Right? How bout you keep your mouth closed? (or keep your fingers away from the keyboard). Nothing is bothering me. But apparently crap is bothering you and superdak. You're are both the same. bitching about something that is no big deal.

How is my post count relevant? Something you came up with cause you have nothing to say. I've been all over this forum, from Brand News, to the Neon section helping people out, oh and it's been since 2004.. I'm in college and spend my time between bull**** posting on here. I am a former ADMIN and have done volunteer work here, that has also added to the count. (I stepped down cause I couldn't say what I wanted to idiots like you.)

Whiney little kids.

Old 09-24-2008, 12:36 AM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cuban every forum has a different way of running things. It's easily possible to clamp down on anything that goes slightly off topic and I've been members of forums which do it this way. On a whole I've found it makes for a cold feeling forum where there is some information to be found (but usually less going on) and less of a feeling of community. What I liked so much about this forum and part of why I stayed here when I first found it is not only is there a lot of good information here but it's also a community.

If you have a problem it generally works out better to talk to a mod or admin about it rather than start attacking an admin for not doing his job the way you think he should. Eric is a forum mod, Frenchy and I are the 3rd Gen Dakota moderators, no need to start attacking him.

Quick Reply: got to be kidding.