3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Fire Strip Lights

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 06:27 PM
ap0091
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fire Strip Lights

I just got some of these, and plugged them in to the 4pin trailer connector wire on the back..

For some reason they only come on when the lights are turned on(understandable), but they dont do the other fucntions, like Turn lights, Break lights, running lights etc... I dont think they have any sensor since it was daylight, but IDK

I have a mitsubishi raider, but they are basically the same trucks exterior and interior with a few twists...

Anyone have any ideas on what i can do to make them work? like any switches or butons i have to press to enable it?.. thanks

Old 09-25-2008, 07:03 PM
ap0091
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay, after searching around on the Dodge Forums, ive read about a Recall for the Front Control Unit, I called Mitsubishi and asked about a Recall for mitsu raiders and they were like nothing comes up for your VIN Number..I also told him how Dodge has a recall and how they are alike trucks, but he was like if we dont have the recall for your vin we cant do anything..

I told him i would bring it in tomm, and since its under warranty they better fix my problem.

Quick Reply: Fire Strip Lights