3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Pics as per requested

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 03:13 PM
miboy62
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bad Azz looking truck.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

as for the question "did my truck come with the night runner stickers on it?" ya it did. the night runner is a package that was only offered for a few years and is no longer offered anymore. had a bunch of interior items and an exterior appearance package including the black chrome wheels, logo, only in brilliant black metallic, and other things. however, it sounds like that guy added the hood scoop, that didnt come stock on them. there arnt many NR dakotas, they are more common in rams. i orig wanted a NR ram, but couldnt justify the extra $ bein as young as i am, and in college

Originally Posted by SilverGhost1
Yes, I am Jewish. But grew up in a mixed household. So do Christmas too. My wife is Jewish too so we are raising our daughter Jewish as you would expect, but she gets Christmas too. So any mods on my truck this time of year go out the window, because of the duel holiday. Can you say....broke, busted, lint in the pockets?

As far as ZBT, I graduated East Stroudsburg Univ. (PA) in '94. I am founding father of our Chapter and I am an active volunteer; committees, Chapter Advisor and a non-voting Member of our Supreme Council (what most call the Grand Chapter).
small world, i was raised in a mixed household as well. moms jewish, dads catholic, and we do both as well. i was raised jewish, had my bar-mitzvah and all. small worlds, sounds like we had very similar circumstances. cool. glad to hear your still active thats awesome. enjoy the holidays

thanks for the compliments guys. i dont have any plans, but if i did, i would want a ski rack with the deflector and a hood. im on my dads computer, and dont remember my photobucket password (its saved on my computer) so i cant get you a pic of the hood i want, but i know joe (frenchy) and some of the guys back from when i was on regularly prob know the hood i want. looks like the srt10 for the dak

Last edited by Night_Runner; 12-27-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:50 PM
scottscan
Professional

hey drew, sorry about the concussion ! i'm doing ok, the truck is getting the crap ran out of it since i got the cortex programmer. but it's getting alot of tlc . ( soap,wax,detailing and maitenence ) you know you can get in a rut sometimes but i found a new spark with mine most of the time i can't wait to go drive it . alot of it is keeping it clean and the new performance. it's like it's new all over again.

Old 12-27-2008, 05:51 PM
05blucrew
Thumbs up

Hello Frater,
I belong to the Xi-Phi chapter of TKE.
I must say your truck without doubt is clean looking. I would say you achieved your goal. It almost does not even look like a Dakota, classier look.
Again, awesome looking truck.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

Originally Posted by 05blucrew
Hello Frater,
I belong to the Xi-Phi chapter of TKE.
I must say your truck without doubt is clean looking. I would say you achieved your goal. It almost does not even look like a Dakota, classier look.
Again, awesome looking truck.
small world. i really appreciate that! and pa huh? have some family up that way. hope your enjoyin the holidays man. yitb - drew

Originally Posted by ericemery
Drew, are you talking about the Deep throat hood? I cant seem to find a pic of it for some reason.
sure am!

Old 12-28-2008, 01:23 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

havent seen ya post in a long time. trucks lookin good!

Old 12-28-2008, 06:11 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Nice to see ya back Drew, everythings looking nice and clean clean

Old 12-29-2008, 12:10 AM
RaiderJay6
Record Breaker

Great color choice!

Old 12-31-2008, 09:32 AM
paul05dak
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by ericemery
Drew, are you talking about the Deep throat hood? I cant seem to find a pic of it for some reason.
this one do?

http://www.usbody.com/__Photo-Galler...5-DT-001-a.htm

Quick Reply: Pics as per requested