3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Pics as per requested

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Night_Runner
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics as per requested

pics were requested. here you go. 06 dakota night runner. 4.7L, 4x4, 4 door, electronic everything. k&n, in channel rain guards, bug gurad, leveling kit, black powdercoated steps, bedrug, leer fiberglass tonneau which is wired to lock/unlock with passenger doors, led turn signals, silverstar ultra high/lows, fire & ice led bar, led brake/rear turns, led reverse, led 3rd brake light, niteshade taillights, niteshade 3rd brake light, toyo open country 275/65/17s, black semi-shorty antenna, 15% front window tint, 5% brow tint, 15% over stock tint on rears = between 5-3%, rear custom "mud flaps", borla exhaust, corsa clone tip, and im sure there are other things im forgetting. i wanted a clean look, and i think i got it

as for the question "where do i live?" by the same user. i live in claremore oklahoma, but go to school in stillwater (OSU)

DSC00968.jpg
DSC00925.jpg
DSC00922.jpg
DSC00937.jpg
DSC00304.jpg

Last edited by Night_Runner; 12-26-2008 at 08:28 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:22 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

DSC00262.jpg
DSC00244.jpg
DSC00172.jpg
DSC0157000.jpg
dakota009.jpg
dakota010.jpg

Last edited by Night_Runner; 12-26-2008 at 08:25 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:27 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

38453566.jpg
DSC01495.jpg
DSC01528.jpg

what are my other toys? well i have a 1993 pontiac firehawk #064 with less than 10k orig miles on it. its stock minus tint. the rubber im runnin on it is goodyear eagle f1gsd3
n17129522_33702796_740-1.jpg
DSC00257a-1.jpg

and a 2005 HD 1200 custom. its got screamin eagle stage 1 on it and a few other goodies. for christmas i got around $1k of chrome for it. i actually took all of it back, i plan on selling it in 2-3 months.
ATT000022.jpg
DSC01671.jpg

Last edited by Night_Runner; 12-26-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:07 PM
scottscan
Professional

hey night_runner , as always the truck and car are so nice . glad to see you posting some stuff up again . have you done anything new to the truck lately ? as far as the old crew , alot of us still look on and just don't reply , we just read what's new and what's going on.

Old 12-27-2008, 01:06 AM
SilverGhost1
All Star

You are a Tau Kappa Epsilon? Cool! I am a a ZBT - Zeta Beta Tau. Great truck man! Happy Holidays.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:52 AM
Night_Runner
Champion

Originally Posted by scottscan
hey night_runner , as always the truck and car are so nice . glad to see you posting some stuff up again . have you done anything new to the truck lately ? as far as the old crew , alot of us still look on and just don't reply , we just read what's new and what's going on.
scott, my buddy! no i havent done anything to it man, not in a while. between being busy with school, the small amount of hours i work <20, my bike payments, and my social life, there isnt much money left to dump into my truck. especially with going snowboarding as much as i have been, and plan on going. since i got out of HS i havent had a real hobby since i decided against wrestling in college. lately i have picked up snowboarding and pinch every penny towards that. lol who would have thought, a kid who played sports since he was 3, an all american wrestler, and i get my first concussion ever just a week and a half ago snowboarding. who would have thought? lol

how are you? how is the truck? i am envious of your truck

Old 12-27-2008, 04:55 AM
Night_Runner
Champion

Originally Posted by SilverGhost1
You are a Tau Kappa Epsilon? Cool! I am a a ZBT - Zeta Beta Tau. Great truck man! Happy Holidays.
zbt huh? i have an uncle and a cousin who are zbts! dont know where my uncle went, but my cousin goes to Penn. they are small here at okstate. actually tke just came on campus 2 years ago here. this past semester we got a house, actually took over the house from zbt. either way, they are small here but a good group of guys. quick question, you jewish?

Old 12-27-2008, 09:11 AM
fireman2828
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You do have a very nice clean looking truck. Hope this isn't a dumb question, but did the Night Runner logo come on the truck? The one here in lafayette looked very similar to yours, except he had a scoop on the hood that read High Output on it. If it didn't come that way, I would say the guy here coppied your truck.
Also digg the car...

Old 12-27-2008, 11:47 AM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Night_Runner
scott, my buddy! no i havent done anything to it man, not in a while. between being busy with school, the small amount of hours i work <20, my bike payments, and my social life, there isnt much money left to dump into my truck. especially with going snowboarding as much as i have been, and plan on going. since i got out of HS i havent had a real hobby since i decided against wrestling in college. lately i have picked up snowboarding and pinch every penny towards that. lol who would have thought, a kid who played sports since he was 3, an all american wrestler, and i get my first concussion ever just a week and a half ago snowboarding. who would have thought? lol

how are you? how is the truck? i am envious of your truck
The vehicles are lookin great as always man, does your stuff ever get dirty?

The snowboarding concussion doesn't surprise me at all, I grew up skiing and decided to try snowboarding one day. Don't think I've ever gone home that bruised and battered in one day in the name of having fun

Of course it didn't help that we got freezing rain the day before, trails were hard as concrete, lol.

Last edited by Altair; 12-27-2008 at 11:50 AM.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:25 PM
SilverGhost1
All Star

Originally Posted by Night_Runner
zbt huh? i have an uncle and a cousin who are zbts! dont know where my uncle went, but my cousin goes to Penn. they are small here at okstate. actually tke just came on campus 2 years ago here. this past semester we got a house, actually took over the house from zbt. either way, they are small here but a good group of guys. quick question, you jewish?
Yes, I am Jewish. But grew up in a mixed household. So do Christmas too. My wife is Jewish too so we are raising our daughter Jewish as you would expect, but she gets Christmas too. So any mods on my truck this time of year go out the window, because of the duel holiday. Can you say....broke, busted, lint in the pockets?

As far as ZBT, I graduated East Stroudsburg Univ. (PA) in '94. I am founding father of our Chapter and I am an active volunteer; committees, Chapter Advisor and a non-voting Member of our Supreme Council (what most call the Grand Chapter).

Quick Reply: Pics as per requested