3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

axle swap

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 11:46 PM
Frenchy
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the ya ok was in reference to all your "custom made" parts...

it's gonna cost you up the ***, and i doubt it'll happen.

Old 02-10-2009, 12:02 AM
projektdirtfab
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

funny you say that because ive got almost everything ready to do my long travel kit to show everyone that the new dakotas have potential. and why yea right to my custom parts. you act like you know i dont have a tig welder with a bunch of 4130 chromoly laying around ready to make mounts and lower control arms for some deavers and FOA long travel shocks with 1" uniballs and 3/4" heims joints all around?

you wait and see frenchy....you wait. all those "prerunner" rangers with there wide fenders who say dakotas arent worthy of dirt.

Last edited by projektdirtfab; 02-10-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Frenchy
Banned

You're new, and you have no reason to be a dick.

I, on the other hand, have been here 5+ years, and can be.

Old 02-10-2009, 01:17 AM
projektdirtfab
Record Breaker

well good for you senior. you just Fcked up the sites reputation to me and everyone that will ask about this site in the future about how much the ppl on here are dicks.

im new, you dont know who the F i am. so why dont you show ppl some respect since this is a place to learn and ask question and not be a ****ing *****.

so since your so new you should know not to make assumptions about ppl you dont know. saying yea ok like you think its going to cost me an *** load to fabricate some crap out of metal. youre probably one of those guys thats afraid to fabricate something or tear into something until they make a "easy bolt on kit" sorry guy theres not going to be any of that for our trucks. so how about someone step up and make something, which im doing now. so stop being a dick and let ppl think highly of this site instead of thinking about you and going to another site for help.

Last edited by projektdirtfab; 02-10-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:52 AM
Altair
Dak attack!

Alright guys take it easy, no need for anybody to be a dick here.

Old 02-10-2009, 03:10 AM
projektdirtfab
Record Breaker

yea your right...im sorry. im just the new guy i dont need to prove anything. im just glad to see such supportive people on this lousy site. thanks for the help. i doubt ill be back for it though.

oh and frenchy. while youre painting tailgates and consoles. ill post a pic when my suspensions done. than you seniority guys can hate all you want.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:29 AM
Cuban11182
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

French,

I understand that you have been her for 5 years but that doesn't give you the right to be an @$$. There is no problem with someone asking for help/info. If you don't belive it will be accomplished then so what, why does it bother you?

Old 02-10-2009, 08:16 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 06dak287
yea your right...im sorry. im just the new guy i dont need to prove anything. im just glad to see such supportive people on this lousy site. thanks for the help. i doubt ill be back for it though.

oh and frenchy. while youre painting tailgates and consoles. ill post a pic when my suspensions done. than you seniority guys can hate all you want.
No need to leave man, you are welcome here. Frenchy was probably menstruating. He does that occassionaly I would love to see a disc conversion kit, at a low cost if possible...

Old 02-10-2009, 08:38 AM
snipingdude
All Star
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cuban11182
French,

I understand that you have been her for 5 years but that doesn't give you the right to be an @$$. There is no problem with someone asking for help/info. If you don't belive it will be accomplished then so what, why does it bother you?
I agree...anyway I would love to see what you have planned 06dak87, glad to see others like you step up and take on a cool but tough project...keep us posted on your progress...PICTURES! =D

Old 02-10-2009, 09:46 AM
donkeypunch
King Jackass

Frenchy, come on...cut the new guy a little slack. No need to get all hibbidy-bibbidy.

New guy, I'm sure you have a bunch of moly lying around with a TIG welder. Before you flex all of your internet muscles, do you have any photos of previous fabrication? Not that we need proof...just a form of understanding. You see, I build race cars for a living. The thing is, I could sit here all day long and brag about my 400+whp Talon (on pump gas). However, if I were to incounter someone who called me on it, I have plenty of evidance to justify my claim. This is also known as "weeding out the bull-sh*t'ers."

Quick Reply: axle swap